Thursday, March 3, 2011

Favorite Faces

A little black & white. . . .
And a little color. . . .
(I think turquoise will be the color of choice for our next family pictures.  Or maybe I will just photoshop our heads onto this picture and not worry about the annual family picture fiasco this year.  YES!  Although . . . the numbers are off . . . they need two more boys.  Ones that are hanging upside-down from the rafters or head-locking each other . . . . and then we'd be good.  Reeaaall good.)   

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are too funny! Great photos yet again. What a sweet family.

Turpin Times said...

Kinda partial to the black and white ones. ;). Again, you do a fantastic job!

Heather said...

Hey! I know some of those guys!
That turquoise and black is very pretty.

Barlow Family said...

Sharlene, I'm thinking you can do no wrong! I just "caught up" on your blog and am amazed at your talent. You do a fantastic job on the photos and have the stinkin' cutest kids. Keep it up!