Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hoppin' back on the bloggin' bandwagon

One of my New Year's Resolutions (I think there are 132 of them) is to be better about documenting my own kids lives. . . . . what they say, how they look, how nuts they make me (scratch that last one).  I don't want to look back and see that I took lots and lots of photographs of other people's kids, yet didn't bring the camera out for my own.  Wouldn't that be sad?? And since I'm horrrrible at journaling, here we go . . . .

So, here is my Ryder.  Very photogenic. And very everything else.  Those of you that know him are nodding your heads.

Overheard just today: "I'll do the honors (while grabbing the remote). . . . that's another word for doing something."


(More of this kid to come. This was one of his birthday photos that I took in September . . . . I'm a little behind to say the least, as the months between posts confirms the obvious! Let's blame pregnancy, shall we?)  

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Ooo, LOVE it! What great depth of field.

Anonymous said...

Shar, you are AMAZING.

Heather said...

He's GAWGEOUS! And funny. And smart. And, oh wait.

Emily Widdison said...

such a great picture! I miss him already...such a fun little boy to have in sunbeams!!
You can blame everything on pregnancy...and then when you aren't pregnant, you can blame everything on having a newborn...and when she isn't a newborn anymore, you can blame everything on having 6 kids...

Amy said...

Welcome back! What a beauty he is, and funny too. Clearly he got the best of both parents.

Cassie and Chad said...

What a good looking kid! Your photography is AWESOME!!! I Would love you to photograph my family...then again we are friends and I would want to keep it that way. :)