Sunday, July 10, 2011

Must be rough being so good-lookin'

A while back I took a couple of gals out and taught them a mini-class on how to get out of the ever-popular automatic mode on their cameras.  (Just do it folks. . . you'll never look back!)

Okay, stepping off of soapbox. . . .

Originally, I didn't intend on posting any photos since I was mainly just focusing on showing them the 'technical' stuff and not so much the creative side of things.  However, when you have little models with such photogenic-nicity (just made that up), I couldn't not show the end result.  And this is even with a million mosquitoes swarming the joint.

Here we have Miss Anna:


And here is Miss Natalie:


And I've decided that freckles are just about the best things ever.

4 comments:

summer said...

amazing photos - you always do such a great job! Are you doing another mini-class?! I'll be in town in a few weeks, and I had thought about signing up for a photography class while there, but if you are doing a class I'd rather sign up with you! Let me know - it would be a dream to get even a part of the knowledge that you have with your camera!

Heather said...

That is a great hat! Good work Shar!

crush said...

Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!! Wow! They are both darling girls! Good job! "You are the bay-est!" (Said in my best Nacho accent)

Cassie and Chad said...

I want to do a mini class!! If you do any more I would love to hear about it. You are so AWESOME!!!!