Saturday, July 23, 2011

the June Bride . . .

Oh, Sarah and Nathan.  Such a cute little couple (I can say that because I remember meeting Sarah when she was eight and still liked eight year-old things).  And now look. . . . a beautiful bride!  All of this means that I must be older than I think I am.  Boo. 

Here is her big day, condensed to one post (even if it is a little photo-heavy).  And you wouldn't even know (if I didn't tell you) that she was horribly ill the entire night before and throughout her wedding day.  I must say, she looks better on her worst day than most people at their best. Oh, and you look pretty good too, Nathan.


And I thought I would put a 'before and after' in the mix.  It takes a while to get rid of all of those little people in post-processing and the harsh light of high-noon isn't ideal, but with a some time and work in Photoshop. . . . there you go.  

And kudos to you wedding photographers out there. . . . . LOTS of work.  LOTS.  But lots of fun.  And worth giving these two something to remember their once-in-a-lifetime day with.  Congrats!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Shar, you are AWESOME! The before and after was very interesting. Good work, once again. Hope everyone is feeling good at your house today.

crush said...

Wow! Good work, Shar! You have got the talent, that is for sure! I LOVED the before and after of the temple shot. That is so cool. And, I must say that the bride could have been Gabby Maxfield in her younger days. Or that could be Gabby in 10 or so years. Don't you think? Anyway, hope all is well.

Amy said...

The bride did remind me of Gabby! She's a beauty. I loved the before and after shot of your edit- really shows what work you do. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

My mother and I just KNEW you had probably spent hours editing that temple shot... We knew there would have been fifty people in the background. They didn't just disappear on their own... You are incredible, Shar!!! Thanks for wonderful wedding photos.
{Now I'm wondering who Gabby Maxfield is...}